Achieving Peak Sales Performance
#SalesChats Episode 2
Every sales manager, salesperson, and sales leader aims to improve their performance. S. Anthony Iannarino explores how to achieve peak sales performance in this #Saleschat, hosted by John Golden and Martha Neumeister.
- What it actually looks like to reach full selling performance
- The importance of creating a sales process that is actionable and leads to sustainable growth
- How technology has changed the tools and methods of selling
- Studying your customers business in order to understand how to create value for them
- Learn from your customers to figure out how to help your customers
- The effectiveness of cold calling, and how it compares to social selling
- The value and importance of asking for referrals
- How to go from status quo to better
- Love and fear, how we are driven by these emotions, and how they can help or hurt us as salespeople
- How rehearsing helps you achieve success
Anthony is the founder of TheSalesBlog.com – a must-read resource for the sales industry. He is a renowned B2B Sales Coach and international speaker, author, and sales leader. His consulting firm focuses on helping salespeople and sales organizations grow, develop, and reach their full potential.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.
Martha is social media strategist, responsible for all social media platforms of Pipeliner CRM. She is a communication expert with social media affinity, which she has been focusing on throughout her professional career. She has a bachelor´s degree in Entrepreneurship & Management and a master´s degree in Online Marketing which supports her in her career as Social Media Strategist.
SalesChats is a fast-paced (no more than 30 minutes) multi-media series that provides leading strategies, tactics and thinking for sales professionals worldwide. It can be found on Twitter (#SalesChats), as a live Google+ Hangout, and as a podcast available on iTunes, SoundCloud and right here on SalesPOP! If you think you would make a great guest for #SalesChats, please contact co-host Martha Neumeister.
SalesChats is co-hosted by John Golden, CSMO Pipeliner CRM, and Martha Neumeister, Social Media Strategist Pipeliner CRM.