There has been so much talk about Social Selling and what that means to Salespeople but there has been precious little attention given to the impact on Sales Managers.
John Golden of Pipeliner and Matt McDarby of USR decided to address this issue in this collaborative ebook which offers practical advice and concrete actions that can be taken to ensure that social selling is both adopted and then managed in the right way.
Managing a Social Sales teams covers the following topics and ends with an Action Plan:
- The Sales Manager as Greatest Revenue Multiplier
- The Sales Manager as Agent of Social Change
- Using Social Profiles as a Branding Opportunity
- Using Social Channels to Align With Your Buyers’ Journey
- Typing Too Much Is the New Talking Too Much
- Likes and Shares Don’t Pay the Bills
- Measuring Success
- Always Focus on the Buyer
- Your Social Sales Management Action Plan