Crush Your Sales Goals
Most sales are won and lost based on one key factor: You! You hold the keys to your sales success. Competitors don’t win because their offerings are more impressive. They win because they deliver a superior sales experience. 2018 is a great chance for to manifest a new start, create new sales goals, and win more sales.
In order to develop your own superior sales experience, the RAIN Group Center for Sales Research has developed 9 ways to crush your sales goals in 2018.
These are the 9 ways to crush your sales goals:
- Drive value: Many people will bring up value in their sales pitches, but few actually deliver. Have a plan to drive value, and show your value to your customers.
- Grow your accounts: Selling to existing accounts is one of the most missed ways of generating sales. Grow your current accounts and generate more profit.
- Bring insights to your buyers: Demonstrate that you know what you’re talking about by telling sellers your latest ideas.
- Collaborate and listen: People who win at sales sell differently, in part because they enlist the help of others.
- Minimize buyers risk: Buyers love salespeople who minimize their risk. Portraying this to your clients will help boost your revenue.
- Find the domino: Find the one person in the buying committee, and let them convince the others!
- Be proactive: Use future sight! Look ahead and act proactively instead of retroactively.
- Manage your time for maximum sales productivity: Answer honestly. Do you maximize the most of your time? For maximum sales productivity, utilize your time better!
- Develop the skills you need to succeed: Understand what skills you still need to develop in order to sell efficiently.
To learn more about achieving your goals this year, check out 5 Tips for Making Big Picture Goals an Employee Priority, Toward Business Goals Only: Customer Conversations and Relationships, and Pipeline Management Software: Critical to Attaining Company Goals.