2012 was the most amazing year for Pipeliner. We have doubled the number of paying Pipeliner users and got over 15000 downloads on CNET. Moreover, we have opened our office in the US and welcome more people to our team in order to be even more innovative and provide a quicker support to our customers.
Here is a couple of things that shaped us over past 12 months:
- At the end of February we released Pipeliner v3.5, including the ability to fully customize Pipeliner fields and forms.
- During the spring, we introduced Pipeliner for iPhone, iPad and Adroid Smartphones and Tablets.
- “Share and empower others!” was the main motto of a business event we held. You can watch all of the high level keynotes from Tom Searcy, Bob Lodge and Nikolaus Kimla here.
- Before the summer, we released Pipeliner v3.7 with the great sharing feature.
- In July, we add another great integration with MS Office 365.
- At the beginning of autumn, we introduced Pipeliner v4.0.
- In December, we celebrated our 10.000th ticket in developing Pipeliner.
This is just a few milestones that we reached. We have tremendous goals planned for 2013 and hope that you will be part of it because this year will be the most important year in the the history of Pipeliner. Please stay in touch and we look forward to developing Pipeliner for you.
We wish you a great and productive year 2013!
Pipeliner Sales CRM