“I have more than 10k photos uploaded to Flickr App. None of them are public, but I use Flickr as a storing app so I have space on my phone. Flickr is so easy to use, free, and keeps me organized without all the ads. You can choose to keep your albums private, but with public albums you’re able to engage with your friends and family and explore all the other photos available.”
Reviewer: Parker McCarthy
Vendor Provided Information:
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
- Put your free 1000GB to work – auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They’ll be private, until you choose to share them!
- Camera roll in the cloud – instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
- Organization and sharing, simplified – browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
- Unleash your creativity – edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
- Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community – there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.